Funny Medical Jokes - FunnyStockPictures-StockPhotos-FunnyImages - Laughing colors Stock Photos, Images, & Pictures | Shutterstock
Searching...

.

Funny Medical Jokes - FunnyStockPictures-StockPhotos-FunnyImages


I want second opinion

A patient has a sore throat and goes to a doctor to get treatment for it.

Doctor: Your tonsils gotta come out.

Patient: I wanna second opinion.

Doctor: Okay, you're ugly, too.

Get me an ambulence
A man, after being hurt, calls 911 for help.

Man: Operator, operator, call me an ambulance!

Operator: Okay, sir, you're an ambulance!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The good and the bad

Patient: I'm in a hospital! Why am I in here?

Doctor: You've had an accident involving a bus.

Patient: What happened?

Doctor: Well, I've got some good news and some bad news. Which would you like to hear first?

Patient: Give me the bad news first.

Doctor: Your legs were injured so badly that we had to amputate both of them.

Patient: That's terrible! What's the good news?

Doctor: There's a guy in the next ward who made a very good offer on your slippers.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to lose weight

A man, seeking to lose some of his excess weight, visited the local doctor.

John: How can I lose twelve pounds of ugly fat?

Doctor: Of course! Cut your head off.

My wife is beating me
David: My wife beats me, doctor.

Doctor: Oh dear. How often?

David: Every time we play Scrabble!

0 comments:

.